Friday 26 July 2013

I like universities...

I like universities...

You can tell that from my CV (view my LinkedIn profile here: Peter Chalder-Wood)

I've studied at two (Newcastle University and Durham University).

I've worked at two (in 3 different jobs).

  • finding new customers and managing the marketing at a business-facing engineering design unit at Newcastle.
  • Marketing Manager of the students' union at Newcastle.
  • Business Development Manager at the University of Sunderland.


I currently work at the University of Sunderland.

I'm not an academic (as in lecturer or researcher), but I talk to businesses and other organisations about their problems and see if the university can help them. Then I work out ways how to help them.

It's great; hardly feels like work when it is going well...


Some of the things we do to help companies can be found on the University's business pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment